Saturday, January 2, 2021

2 New chapters in my fiction works

Written for a writer's Christmas gift circle New Younger Brother tells how Toby's flaky mom gives him a 'magic ring', he has doubts, but what can trying hurt? Sure enough, Spenser, Toby's hot jock younger step-brother becomes his absolute slave. 


'I Hate My Master' is an ongoing story of a mind controlled slave. Chapter 26 has him continuing his enthrallment after a chance encounter with a co-worker he has screwed over several times. Revenge is sweet when served I Hate My Master Chapter 26


If you enjoy male on male erotic fiction, check out my stories. I love to hear from readers with comments and suggestions. A number of things in my stories come from readers adding new dimensions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidnapping on the First Date

  I get occasional contacts on various platforms asking me to do a CNC session, often a kidnapping scenario where I take the sub somewhere t...