Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Korbell's Tasks 3

Korbell is an unowned sub of my acquaintance. We both knew from the start we are not a D/s match, but we chatted. One day he asked for some tasks to try. These are the tasks and how he felt about them. If you try any on yourself or your boy, post and tell us how it went. If you’re interested in Korbell, get in touch with me I’ll forward on to him. Previously for his anonymity, these were "Evan's Tasks".

Task 3:


Put on a collar.


Pick up your apartment so the floors are clear (pictures maybe -if you want me to gauge before and after)


Mantra: “I will obey my owner when he appears. I work for my owner until he takes me.” Repeat this mantra for 40 minutes while standing facing a corner on your toes.  Hands behind your head.


Put on nose hook harness and anal hook. 


Do the dishes. If you don’t have a lot of dirty ones, re-wash a set so you are spending at least 20 minutes. (pictures before and after to see how many you did). You can go longer, but this is not designed to be a quick task.


Run the Wartenberg wheel up and down the shaft of your hard cock, at least 4 up and 4 down.


Still in the hook and harness, scrub the floor, I am expecting a scrub brush at least, toothbrush if you want a harder job. Do at least the living room, you can add the bath/bedroom if you want more. 


Turn on the Lovense, or if you have a stronger vibrator, use that, but wrap it in a pillow and soft towel. The idea is to have the towelled pillow vibrating. Hump this until you cum. 



Results:


Did that task. I must have been super eager to get to the rest because I completely spaced the mantra even though it was right there in the instructions. I didn't have many dishes so I cleaned the whole kitchen instead. It was pretty intense. I was at least semi hard the whole time and I was leaking puddles of precum. The anal hook is probably my biggest weakness. Something about it just takes me places no other toy can and Omg I didn't realize the wartenberg could be so evil! It felt like I was being taken right to the edge of cumming and then being told I'm not allowed to cum but that I have to stay close except I never got close. I moved on to cleaning the floors with a wet microfiber rag. The living room is wood floors but there's a huge area rug covering the entire space so I did the kitchen and bedroom. I love the feeling of my hard needy heavy useless cock dangling under me. I got so close to cumming again with the vibe and it was more intense than having the vibe inside me if only because of the hook. I got super close to cumming but I couldn't physically keep going long enough to cum. 😭


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidnapping on the First Date

  I get occasional contacts on various platforms asking me to do a CNC session, often a kidnapping scenario where I take the sub somewhere t...