Sunday, December 27, 2020

Korbell's Tasks 2

  Korbell is an unowned sub of my acquaintance. We both knew from the start we are not a D/s match, but we chatted. One day he asked for some tasks to try. These are the tasks and how he felt about them. If you try any on yourself or your boy, post and tell us how it went. If you’re interested in Korbell, get in touch with me I’ll forward on to him. Previously for his anonymity, these were "Evan's Tasks".


Mantra: “I serve my Master before he reveals himself to me. I am his slave already”

Active kowtow: Starting at a kowtow position and coming up with your arms extended - think “We’re not worthy from Wayne’s World”. 

From when you get this to when we do it, I’m presuming you are out of your cage. Bind up your cock and balls in a cord.  Not to hurt, but to have them bound. So no need to be tight. 

Before you start, untie your cock and balls. 

Strip naked. Feel up your body. 

Put on a selection of gear to include a collar. 

Put on your nipple clamps and chain. Add some weights to them - anything will do depending on the strength of the clips. 

You will repeat your mantra for 40 minutes. The first 10 while feeling up your ass. The next 10 gently running your fingers over your balls. For the last 20 do so doing the active kowtow. 

You need to cool off, apply ice to your cock and balls. Go as long as you can, or it all melts. 

Now get hard. Run your fingers lightly up and down your shaft, over your glans. Just very light caresses. This will ‘warm back up’ your cock. Do this 10 minutes. 

Insert the Lovense. Bind your legs together. Leave the tit clamps on.

Connect (Skype)  with me so we can set up the remote portion of the Lovense. 


SAFELY (i.e. so you can release yourself) connect your wrists in cuffs looped through a bedpost or something to keep them secure. At this point, I’ll start sending vibrations through. We’ll see how you react. 


If you cum, play with your cum in your fingers a bit, feeling it in them. You can use both hands. 

Results:

It’s difficult for me to do lines while doing anything else, but I did them. As for the vibe part that was good and I enjoyed it but I think it needs to be combined with another type of stimulation to be effective. I loved the questioning thing. (Dom spent the time on Skype asking intimate questions) I hated it but I loved it. It makes me feel submissive for sure. It kinda makes me think while I'm distracted. I'm also very shy about those kinds of questions so yeah.


I've gone 5 days without cumming this time so I'm extremely sensitive and easy to get excited. 

“Master Max, thank you for giving tasks to this slave boy”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidnapping on the First Date

  I get occasional contacts on various platforms asking me to do a CNC session, often a kidnapping scenario where I take the sub somewhere t...