Thursday, November 5, 2020

Inside Erotica

Writing erotica is an interesting endeavor. I discovered you can't use "he did this, he did that" a lot when both are men. Another is how language is used. I began chatting with the author of two stories on Nifty:

The Royal Prisoner

Brotherly Games

Valentin is doing wonderful work on these, and I teased him a bit about how his being a Frenchman, his English is excellent, but different from how natives like me use it. So now I go over his work to help him out for native English. So the upshot is I get to see what he's done before most anyone else. 

If you have a favorite story, write the author. I have a list of stories out there, and I love hearing from readers. Even if the story is old, give a comment or email. The writer will appreciate it, and it's possible you will have influence on the story. I love when readers give me ideas and use a lot of them. 

Encourage and inspire the writers who make the stories you enjoy. Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidnapping on the First Date

  I get occasional contacts on various platforms asking me to do a CNC session, often a kidnapping scenario where I take the sub somewhere t...