Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Whine of a training sub during a pandemic

============

The pandemic has caused a lot of disruption. Here is a post and response on this topic, here with permission


============


I quite recently became a slave trainee, I have a normally complicated situation, I am bi and married and a family man. I disclosed as much as I knew and what I thought of myself to my wife (before we started dating that is), I don't usually think that hiding is a good strategy in general. She said she understood and that she would have been OK if every now and then I might have had the need to explore and/or enjoy some activities with males.


As stated, I recently started training as a sub, Master knows everything about my situation and He is a generous and incredible mentor. I started during the pandemic. Things are getting difficult, no privacy, no traveling, no real outlet for a side of me that by now deeply needs some care and escape. We are all learning how a pandemic truly impacts everyday life, and especially how this affects "extras".


I found myself in need to vent, I am not a sub through and through, I am actually a switch, I do not bottom and I particularly enjoy in real life to dominate men. So I had to do something, I thought it was not the place of a sub to be whiny and bother his Master but He also has a mentoring role and He cares for his property. So I wrote to Him, I kept it short, I hoped it would not have bothered Him. It was the whine of a not so committed to a particular predicament sub in training, I worded how I so need to physically serve Master, be used by Him, be trained, be spoiled or punished, be unleashed or tied and left to beg, be shown or told to please Master's "friends" ... This situation really feels like being caged and denied of pleasure...it's getting to me.

It did some good, I felt better, I felt a tiny bit less caged. I wonder how subs and masters feel about my action, do they approve of it? Do they despise this self-serving moment? I am new and I find so many interesting subjects to ponder on and think about. It would be great to be able to discuss this with others, see their perspectives.


End of this nonsense… PandemicsPandemics sucks!


==================

The response:

==================


If you cannot whine to your Master, who can you whine to? Not being there for a sub in need means the man is no Master. I know your Master responded positively, telling you he understood and was there or you. Including the phrase "If I cannot support you, you cannot serve me." This is a truism. When the sub is in need, the Master must do all he can to bolster the sub.


It is difficult with your family, work, and the world pandemic. I know never once have you been far from your Master's mind. With every day he wishes to see you kneeling at his feet. To stimulate your intellect, as you stimulate his.


Not merely with the desires for submission, but in all your life, you Master will do all he can for you, to comfort you in difficulty, to encourage you to success.


This is not nonsense. It is difficult for so many of us. Lives and nations in confusion. Lean on your Master, he will always be there for you. Today, his hand is metaphorically on your head. When possible, it will be there for real.


I can speak with a specific authority here. Not simply as a Dom, but as the Master of this submissive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidnapping on the First Date

  I get occasional contacts on various platforms asking me to do a CNC session, often a kidnapping scenario where I take the sub somewhere t...