Saturday, August 29, 2020

In Defense of Online Slavery

 Online Slavery can get a bad rap. I is certainly possible for one or both participants to be faking. But there are positive aspects as well. I have been particularly struck at how deep bonds can be for me personally with subs online. I have been ghosted, I have had subs tell me we are not a match. I've had subs who turned out to be playing a role. 

Yes, it happens. But the true connection does as well. And what I think the greatest advantage in online slavery is the elimination of distance as a factor. Kinksters in small towns can find someone they really fit with. Add to this the time freedom. So many subs cannot make a few hours available if there were someone in their geographic area. Is it perfect? No. But neither is physical slavery or BDSM activities. If you are meeting with a kinkster because he is the only one near you, that is unsatisfying to you. 

I have just had an article published on this topic In Defense of Online Slavery . I was able to get input from several people, includes a few of my own slaves. I am grateful to those who are not my slaves who responded to me on this. Their input certainly made a better article. 

You can check my author page on Sadosoam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidnapping on the First Date

  I get occasional contacts on various platforms asking me to do a CNC session, often a kidnapping scenario where I take the sub somewhere t...