Monday, December 21, 2020

Korbell's Tasks 1

 Korbell is an unowned sub of my acquaintance. We both knew from the start we are not a D/s match, but we chatted. One day he asked for some tasks to try. These are the tasks and how he felt about them. If you try any on yourself or your boy, post and tell us how it went. If you’re interested in Korbell, get in touch with me I’ll forward on to him. Previously for his anonymity, these were "Evan's Tasks".

Task 1:


Gear up, harness and such, your mouth needs to be free. Using a rope or cord, tie up your cock and balls as tight as you can. I like collars, so I’d prefer if you included one in your gear. A leash is also desirable. Stick a dildo/butt-plug in your ass, better a vibrating toy if you have one.

In a kowtow position repeat 300 times:

“I am a slave. I cum at my Master’s command. My body is his to use. I will train my body and my mind for my Master when he appears. I am his slave before he finds me.” Let it fill your mind and concentrate on the words.

After the 300, perform a blow job on a cock object like a second dildo. Go as long as you can, longer than you want to, and push on getting it further in. Keep in mind you are doing this to please your eventual Master. Think that he is observing you, grading your performance and how much effort you put into pleasing him before he even reveals himself to you and takes you as his property.

Untie your cock and balls.

Get hard by humping a towel or pillow. Take a feather and flick the tip over your cock, the shaft, glans, balls, everything. After a couple of minutes, take a second and do the same so you have two going at the same time. Do this (both feathers) for 10 minutes. Dildo/plug/vibrator is still in.

Now that you’re primed, it’s time to hump a pillow. Hump until you cum. While you are humping, repeat “I am doing this to amuse my Master. I will cum like a bitch so my Master will be entertained.” Dildo/plug/vibrator is still in.

Results of the task:



So I wanted to focus as much as I could on reciting the words and didn't want to count them cause that would be a huge distraction so I said it once and figured out how long it took and multiplied by 300 and got 70m even oddly enough. So I did my prep and got the vibe going in my hole. Got to doing my lines with the timer on. I made it to 30m before I mentally couldn't make myself stay there any more. (I need to work on that) I moved on to the next part. 

With my cock and balls still tied up I got my softest most stimulating object and rubbed it all over my cock and balls for 5m before I lost it and moved on. I untied my cock and balls and wrapped that soft blanket around a pillow and started humping it as best I could. It was insanely intense. The vibe was going and idk how but it was hitting the right spot and then my cock head was rubbing the pillow and it was so intense I got right on the edge and was dry orgasiming for a good 5m and then the vibe fell out and ruined everything. I put it back in and secured it and had to Jo with my hand a bit to get hard enough again and kept humping till I came. I came hard. It was almost paralyzing. I couldn't move more than an inch it was so intense. I loved every minute of it. I wish I could have that intensity every time.

Tried again the next day

Physically It was equally intense. Mentally it was missing something without a few days of chastity. It's such a humiliating way to cum too I wish I had someone I cared about to watch. Someone who knows me and who I respect. Someone who holds me to a standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kidnapping on the First Date

  I get occasional contacts on various platforms asking me to do a CNC session, often a kidnapping scenario where I take the sub somewhere t...